The Scholarly Commons is equipped with four high-end scanners to cover a variety of digitization needs.
- Plustek Opticbook scanner: A "book friendly" scanner that scans documents up to 12" x 17" at a resolution of 1,200 ppi.
- Book2Net Spirit Book Scanner: An overhead scanner that scans books up to 21.25" x 22.64" x 47.25" at 600 dpi.
- Nikon Super CoolScan 5000 ED Slide Scanner: Scans 35mm/APS (IX240) film.
- EPSON 10000XL scanner:A 48 bit color, professional grade scanner with ColorTrue Imaging System for reproducing images with accurate detail and color.
- Epson WorkForce DS-6500 Color Sheet Feed Scanner: Offers 8.5'' x 11.7'' flatbed and 100-sheet automatic document feeder scanning of one or two sided documents.
Scholarly Commons staff are trained to help you get started with your digitization projects. Please let us know if you have any questions.