How to set up Email Alerts for SIAM Journals:
1. Start at SIAM's Recent Articles page and click on the "Sign Up for e-Alerts."
2. Create a SIAM account if you do not already have one. To do this, click on “Register.”
3. Fill out the form with your information, and click "Submit." You will be sent a verification e-mail after you've completed this step.
4. Copy and paste the verification link in your e-mail into the address bar of your web browser, and go to that address.
5. Make sure you're on the "Alerts" tab. Select the journals you would like to notified about and click "Submit."
You are now signed up for SIAM e-Alerts!