How to set up Email Alerts for Taylor & Francis Journals:
1. Find the journal and go to that journal's page. (Here's a list - Taylor & Francis Online Mathematics & Statistics)
2. Click on the "New Content Alerts" button.
3. Here you can either log in to an existing Taylor & Francis account, or register for one now.
After registering for a new account, an email will be sent to you with a link to activate your account.
4. Activate your account and login to Taylor & Francis, or if you already have a Taylor & Francis account, login now.
5. Now that you're logged in, go back to the journal you would like alerts for. (Here's the list again- Taylor & Francis Online Mathematics & Statistics) Click on "New content alerts" like you did in step two.
6. That's it! You'll be taken to the Email Alerts section of your profile, where you can manage the alerts you have and change the frequency of the emails sent to you.
Still need help? Try here: https://www.tandfonline.com/page/help