Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- A valid iCard is required to borrow library materials.
- Staff and grad students can borrow most UI books for 16 weeks with 10 renewals, which adds up to more than 3 years!
- I-Share books can be borrowed by staff for 4 weeks with 6 renewals.
- Most journals, including those at Funk ACES and Grainger, can be requested via the catalog for campus mail delivery.
- There is an outside book drop in the Funk ACES circle drive that can be used 24/7.
- Keeping items >40 days past their due dates incurs lost book fines ($125 for books, $300 for journals).
- For questions about overdue or lost books or fines, contact Central Access Services.
Requesting Items from the catalog and Returning them to the Library
Books and journals can be requested from the University Library or I-Share Catalogs. You can have materials delivered to your campus mail address, or pick them up at a University Library desk. Materials must be returned to a library desk or book return.
You can set a preferred pickup location in your VuFind Account.
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
You will receive email reminders when materials are due; return or renew to avoid fines.