Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Immigration/Refugee History and Culture Project Overview
Each group will be responsible for researching, designing, and presenting a “LIVE museum exhibit” for their classmates on their assigned topic. What you will have to do includes the following:
- Research your topic.
- Present to your classmates a slideshow of your “exhibit” (6 – 8 minutes)
- Explain your research with an annotated bibliography
- Respectfully Experience a cultural element of your project.
- Reflect on your project.
Deadlines (revised Wed. 2/28)
- Friday, Feb. 16 - Project Introduced
- Feb 16 – Mar. 11 - During this time, you should do your cultural experience (see instructions; approval needed before proceeding)
- Week of February 26 - Project Work Days; submit approval for your cultural experience
- Week of March 5 - Project Work Days
- Sunday, March 11 - Last day to do the cultural experience
- Week of March 12th - In-Class Presentations; on the day of your presentation, Ms. Schoeplein will need to receive the following:
- Presentation slides
- Presentation script
- Your team’s annotated bibliography is due the day after your presentation.
- Friday, March 16 - Project Reflection due