Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Since its founding in 1974, La Casa Cultural Latina at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to Latina/o students and the campus community, as well as local and global communities. La Casa reflects the diversity of Latina/o cultures and exemplifies el éxito Latino that shapes the Americas in our contemporary world. The mission of La Casa Cultural Latina is to promote a welcoming and dynamic atmosphere through the development of educational, cultural, socio-political, and social programs that lead to greater recruitment, retention, advancement, and empowerment of Latina/o students. [Taken from website]
Their resources for Undocumented/DACA Students can be found here: https://oiir.illinois.edu/la-casa-cultural-latina/resources/resources-undocumented-daca-students
Open Illinois provides information, resources and guidance for undocumented, DACA and those impacted by immigration reform.those impacted by immigration reform. [Taken from website]
Resources available at UIUC for students.
Support students with ally ship training and reaching out to our students in I-Cause.
Concerns that many indivudals have and some answers to help.
Faculty/Staff information and what their role in this process is.
All of these link to sites that contain multiple scholarships available to Undocumented and DACA students.
More Resources Available
- Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations
- Seeks to create a culture of understanding and awarness by hosting training events, reporting acts of intolerance, and providing resources to be involved in supporting students of all backgrounds.
- Resources for Undocumented Students
- Explains how to apply to the University of Illinois of Urbana-Champaign as an undergraduate student. It also includes definitions and links to applications needed for enrollment.
- Student Legal Services
- Provides legal services and awareness to students. Includes resources specifically for DACA.