Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library is able to provide access to several standards relevant to translation. For assistance contact the Grainger Library at email@example.com.
ASTM standards online
- ASTM F2575 Standard Guide for Quality Assurance in Translation
- ASTM F2089 Standard Guide for Language Interpretation Services
Selected International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards are available at the Grainger Engineering Library. These are cataloged under the call number 620am33a.
Standards currently available include:
- ISO 704 (3rd edition, 2009): Terminology work -- Principles and methods
- ISO 12616 (1st edition, 2002): Translation-oriented terminology
- ISO 12620 (2nd edition, 2009): Terminology and other language and content resources
- EN 15038 (2006) European Quality Standard for Translation Services