Each group will be responsible for researching, designing, and presenting a “LIVE museum exhibit” for their classmates on their assigned topic. What you will have to do includes the following:
- Research your topic.
- Present to your classmates a slideshow of your “exhibit” (6 – 8 minutes)
- Explain your research with an annotated bibliography
- Respectfully Experience a cultural element of your project.
- Reflect on your project.
Deadlines (revised Wed. 2/28)
- Friday, Feb. 16 - Project Introduced
- Feb 16 – Mar. 11 - During this time, you should do your cultural experience (see instructions; approval needed before proceeding)
- Week of February 26 - Project Work Days; submit approval for your cultural experience
- Week of March 5 - Project Work Days
- Sunday, March 11 - Last day to do the cultural experience
- Week of March 12th - In-Class Presentations; on the day of your presentation, Ms. Schoeplein will need to receive the following:
- Presentation slides
- Presentation script
- Your team’s annotated bibliography is due the day after your presentation.
- Friday, March 16 - Project Reflection due