Skip to Main Content
- Human Rights Watch (HRW)
- Investigates and reports on human rights issues across the world. They work with human rights activists and receive no money from governments or corporations to ensure the most ethical and best help possible for people.
- European Court of Human Rights (ECHR)
- An international court that monitors and enforces contracts to punish counties who preform human rights violations.
- DIANA International Human Rights Database
- Lists major human rights cases for viewing in full.
- International Court of Justice
- As the principal judicial organ of the United Nations, the court serves to settle disputes between states and to offer advice about international cases.
- Migration Policy Group (MPG)
- Based in Brussels, they work to complete research and encourage others to have research that is supported when handling topics on migration, immigration, and related topics.
- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Works with governments, intergovernmental, and non-government organizations to ensure the humane treatment of migrant persons in policy and practice.
- Amnesty International
- Working to help people all across the world, they seek to expose the truth about what is going on in the world and work to end injustices.
- Focusing on global crises and disasters to provide people with the fastest information about events so others can respond accordingly.
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Seek to promote peace through democracy, human rights, security, and development for nations.