• help you master the key concepts of pharmacology.
• cover all major drug classes and include: mechanism of action, key pharmacokinetics, major therapeutic uses, and common and serious adverse effects.
• incorporate relevant physiology, pathophysiology and biochemistry
• can be used to fill the void in lectures or in curriculums lacking pharmacology
• prepare you for course exams and national licensing exams
Dr. Ossareh is a California trained MD, MBA and now Neurology resident in Southern California. DocOssareh's channel is the premiere online mentoring YouTube channel for Pre-Medical and Medical students.