In order to check items out, click on 2 hour or 10 day items. See the step-by-step instructions listed below. These instructions are applicable to both 2 hour and 10 day loan items. Due to COVID-19, 2 hour items are not available for check-out at this time.
3.After pressing availability, select the day you wish to pick up the item.
Note: You may only select a day if it is green.
4.Once the first day of the booking is selected, scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the details of the booking.
5. Select the date you want the item to be due.
Note: The due date will automatically be set to 7 days after the pick up date.
Note: The due time will be set based on Loanable Technology Desk hours and is not able to be customized by the user.
6. Select either "Add to Cart" or "Add to Cart & Checkout".
Add to Cart: Select this option if you have more items you want to pick up on the same date as the current item.
Add to Cart & Checkout: Select this option if this is the last item you want to pick up on the same date as the current item.
7. Click "Continue" to agree to the terms and conditions of checkout.
8. Type in your name and email address and answer the question (all fields are required). Select "Submit My Booking".
Note: Only @illinois.edu email addresses will be allowed to make bookings.
9. The confirmation screen will remind you of the details of your booking. You should also have received an email to your @illinois.edu email address with this information.
The above example was for a 10 day item, but the process is the same for 2 hour items as well.