In order to check items out, see the step-by-step instructions listed below.
3. After clicking Availability, select the day you wish to pick up the item. Keep in mind that tech must be picked up the first day of the booking.
Note: You may only select a day if it is green.
4.Once the first day of the booking is selected, scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the details of the booking.
5. Select the date you want the item to be due.
Note: The due date will automatically be set to 10 days if possible. Full 10 days not guaranteed, based on availability.
Note: The due time will be set based on Loanable Technology Desk hours and is not able to be customized by the user.
6. Select either "Add to Cart" or "Add to Cart & Checkout".
Add to Cart: Select this option if you have more items you want to pick up on the same date as the current item.
Add to Cart & Checkout: Select this option if this is the only item, or the final item in your booking.
7. Once you’re ready to checkout, make sure to read over the Loanable Technology Terms and Conditions. Click "Continue" to agree to the terms and conditions and proceed with checkout, or click “Add Another Booking” to add items.
8. Using your UIUC netID and password, sign in when prompted.
9. On the Booking Details page, type in your Library barcode number (located on the front of your i-card) and answer the questions (all fields are required). Select "Submit My Booking".
Note: Only @illinois.edu email addresses will be allowed to make bookings.
10. The confirmation screen will remind you of the details of your booking. You should also have received an email to your @illinois.edu email address with this information.