- For the EUI Student Conference, please resize your slide to width 40 inches by height 30 inches as shown below.
- If you are presenting for the Undergraduate Research Conference, resize your slide to width 48 inches by height 36 inches.
- If you are presenting at a professional conference, your instructions should indicate the size limits of your poster and standard conference poster size is 48" by 36".
IMPORTANT: You must change the size of your slide before you start working on your poster. This will ensure that your images and text do not become pixilated when the poster is printed.
You have two choices when creating a research poster:
- You can use one of the University of Illinois Research Poster templates.
- You can create your poster from scratch by using PowerPoint or a similar design program.
INSTRUCTIONS: Resize the slide >> Office 2016 >> Design tab >> Slide Size >> Custom Slide Size >> Slides sized for: Custom >> Then set the Width and Height to what is needed for your poster