Including visualizations can help your poster stand out and help others understand your research. There are lots of ways to include visualizations on your poster - graphs, charts, photographs, as well as many others.
First, be sure to check out this concise guide on legally using images and/or this guide from our library on finding images.
Other Visualization Resources:
- Here is a chart of lots of different types of visualization strategies: A Periodic Table of Visualizations.
- 50 Great Examples of Data Visualization
- Flowing data: Data visualization, infographics, and statistics
- Visual.ly: Infographics and data visualization
- Gallery of data visualization
- Data visualization: Modern approaches - Smashing Magazine
- You could also create a tag cloud of your interview data:
I used Wordle to create this tag cloud, then I took a screen shot of the image to put on this guide for you.