Case studies are extremely valuable to pollution prevention technical assistance providers. They can also be difficult to find. Here are some search strategies for locating pollution prevention case studies. Use these in WorldCat, literature databases, Google Scholar, or your favorite search engine.
- Try variations on your search terms.
- Synonyms for pollution prevention include: waste reduction; waste minimization; source reduction; and cleaner production. Lean manfacturing may also yield relevant results.
- Synonyms for case studies include best practices and success stories.
- Use Google's site: operator to locate case studies on specific web sites.
- Example: "case study" site:glrppr.org will find all case studies listed in GLRPPR's sector resources.