Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The R Project: Free download
R Programming (Coursera.org)
- Description: In this course you will learn how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis. You will learn how to install and configure software necessary for a statistical programming environment and describe generic programming language concepts as they are implemented in a high-level statistical language. The course covers practical issues in statistical computing which includes programming in R, reading data into R, accessing R packages, writing R functions, debugging, profiling R code, and organizing and commenting R code.
- Format: Videos / Exercises
- Length: Approximately 20 hours to complete content
- Level: Intermediate
- Access: See instructions for accessing Coursera.org
Learning R (Lynda.com)
- Description: Introduces the R statistical processing language, including how to install R, read data from SPSS and spreadsheets, analyze data, and create charts and plots.
- Format: Videos
- Length: 2h 25m
- Level: Beginner
- Access: See instructions for accessing Lynda.com
Alex (Elisandro) Cabada
Medical and Engineering