Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship
IDEALS (Illinois Digital Environment for Accessto Learning and Scholarship) is the University of Illinois institutional repository. You are encouraged to archive your final project as well as your poster so that future researchers can build off the questions that you asked in your research.
If you are an undergraduate student and would like to archive your poster, use this submission form.
If you are a graduate student, faculty member or staff, login to your account.
Benefits to depositing your work into IDEALS:
- Long term preservation and increase exposure to your work.
- Future members of our academic community can build off the questions that you asked in your research.
- You will receive a permanent URL that can be used in your resume for persistent access.
- Your work will be indexed in Google. This is a great way to establish your reputation as a scholar.
- You can see the number of downloads for your work while contributing to the record of Illinois scholarship.