Primary source sets (PSS) are educational resources that explore topics in history, literature, and culture, and include teaching guides for in-class use.
The IDHH Primary Source Sets are open educational resources that focus on topics related to Illinois educational standards and are curated from Illinois items. They include:
- Illinois State Education Standards
- US Common Core Standards
- An introduction to the topic
- Additional resources for further information (all open access)
- Primary sources for the topic
- A teaching guide with discussions questions and activities based on the primary sources.
Click on the files below to download PDFs of the IDHH PSS.