Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Planning on visiting an Archives
Whether you are traveling a long distance to visit the archives or visiting a local one, it is always a good idea to plan ahead for your visit. Here are some good arrangements to consider:
- Inform the staff regarding date and materials.
- Research accommodations, food, and transportation.
- Review guidelines
- Internet accessibility
- Visiting hours
- Entrance fees
- Ask about material limits
- Ask about reproduction policies
- Ask about circulation policies