A designated space for you to work:
Designate a space for yourself to work at away from distractions.
Make it calm. Make it comfortable.
Tips: Keep your devices healthy.
- Plugging in your laptop can increase its "power"
- Many laptops have an energy safe function that reduces brightness, processing, memory, etc. to increase your battery life when not plugged in.
- Restart your computer, router, and wifi access points every couple of days.
- Like your body, your electronics need to sleep and update to keep them running their healthiest.
- Plug your computer into the router with an ethernet cable instead of connecting over wifi.
- Enhance stability for Zoom calls if your wifi is struggling with increased use.
- Battery Cycling
- Letting your battery drain to 10% every couple of weeks will lengthen the life of batteries. Think of it as stamina.