This guide is intended to support the GIS workshops offered by Scholarly Commons. The Scholarly Commons a set of core GIS workshops called the GIS for Research Series as well as a myriad of specialized GIS workshops.
- GIS for Research Series
- GIS for Research I: Introduction to GIS Concepts, Software, and Data
- GIS for Research II: Framing GIS Research, Tools, and Data Management
- GIS for Research III: Geoprocessing, Analysis, and Visualization
- Specialized GIS Workshops
- Story Maps
- Collecting Geospatial Data
- ArcGIS Online
To view a full list of GIS workshops currently offered, as well as other workshops hosted by the Scholarly Commons, consult this calendar.