The UIUC Libraries offer a variety of rooms that can be reserved by groups of 2 or more individuals. Please see the tabs above to learn more about policies and procedures of the various libraries.
How Do I Reserve a Room
1. After going to the above website, scroll down to find the library you would like to reserve a room in.
2. Select location, category, and capacity.
3. Use the scroll bar, arrows, or click “Go To Date” to find the desired day.
4. Select a room and start time by clicking an available (green) rectangle.
5. Near the bottom of the page, a drop down menu will appear for you to select the desired end time for your booking, up to 2 hours.
6. Click “Submit Times”.
7. Review your booking details and the Group Rooms Terms and Conditions. Select “Continue”.
8. Enter your name and @illinois.edu email address.
9. Select “Submit my Booking”.
10. A confirmation email with reservation details and cancellation link will be sent to your email address.