The UIUC Libraries offer a variety of rooms that can be reserved by groups of 2 or more individuals. Media Editing computers in the Media Commons at the Undergraduate Library can also be reserved. Please see the tabs above to learn more about policies and procedures of the various libraries.
How Do I Reserve a Room
1. After going to the above website, scroll down to find the library you would like to reserve a room in.
2. Select location, category, and capacity.
3. Use the scroll bar, arrows, or click “Go To Date” to find the desired day.
4. Select a room and start time by clicking an available (green) rectangle.
5. Near the bottom of the page, a drop down menu will appear for you to select the desired end time for your booking, up to 2 hours.
6. Click “Submit Times”.
7. Review your booking details and the Group Rooms Terms and Conditions. Select “Continue”.
8. Enter your name and @illinois.edu email address.
9. Select “Submit my Booking”.
10. A confirmation email with reservation details and cancellation link will be sent to your email address.