Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- General Help and Services overview from University Library
- University Library Scholarly Communication Blog
- IDEALS "collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship - unpublished and, in many cases, published - directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material."
- Information on University Library resources for Distance Learners and Instructors
- Latin Resources:
- Gotch, Arthur Frederick. 1996. Latin Names Explained: A Guide to the Scientific Classification of Reptiles, Birds & Mammals. New York : Facts on File. Call no. 596.014 G711L19; Location: Funk ACES Reference (non-circulating)
- Gotch, Arthur Frederick. 1979. Mammals, Their Latin Names Explained: A Guide to Animal Classification. Poole [Eng.] : Blandford Press. Call no.: 599.0014 G71M; Location: Oak Street (Request online)
- Stearn, William T. 1995. Botanical Latin: History, Grammar, Syntax, Terminology, and Vocabulary. 4th ed. Portland, Or. : Timber Press. Call no.: 470St3b1995; Location: Funk ACES