Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Citation Format Resources
Selected Format Styles
See also Citing Sources LibGuide
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition (2010). Multiple locations Call number: 029 Am4p2010.
Published by the National Library of Medicine. Includes how to cite blog entries and wikis.
Citing Government Resources
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th ed. Compiled by the editors of Columbia Law Review, Harvard Law Review, the University of Pennyslvania Law Review, and Yale Law Journal. 2015. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Law Review As. Multiple locations - 2015 in Law Library Reference, other eds. also available.
- Citing Government Documents from University of Nebraska Kearney, Calvin T. Ryan Library, Government Documents Department
- Citing Records in the National Archives of the United States from the National Archives.
- Complete Guide to Citing Government Information Resources: A Manual for Social Science & Business Research, 3rd ed. Debora Cheney, 2002, Bethesda, MD: LexisNexis. Location: Main Reference. Call Number: Q. 016.015 G186c2002
- The Complete Guide to Citing Government Resources: A Manual for Writers & Librarians. Diane L. Garner and Diane H. Smith, 1993, Bethesda, MD.: Congressional Information Service. Location: Main Stacks (Central Circulation and Bookstacks). Call Number: 016.015 G186C1993.
- Guide: Citing U.S. Government Publications from University of Indiana, Herman B. Wells Library
Scientific Style and Format
Other Related Resources