Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Is the Library Catalog For?
The University of Illinois Library Catalog is a database of all the Library's materials, including books, journals, newspapers, e-books, videos, microfilms, and much more! You can use the Library Catalog to:
- Create a library catalog account
- Search for items at the University of Illinois
- Request items and have them delivered to any library on campus
- View items you have checked out and renew items online
- Save, organize, and retrieve library records from any device
Tips for Using the Library Catalog
Visit the following guide for an introduction to the library catalog, creating an account, requesting items, and much more!