- Any Word Anywhere
- Start of Title
- Start of Journal / Magazine Title
- Subject Headings
- Boolean Search
- Call Number (available in local catalogs only)
- Prolific Author/Composer
See Search By Options for additional information about each. Use Boolean Search to search with multiple terms or if you are unsure about which field to choose--NEVER use Any Word Anywhere.
On the Quick Search page you may also apply limits by selecting from those available in the Quick Limit drop-down menu.
Additional limits may be selected from the options.
To perform a search:
Enter the words you want to search for in the Search for: box.
- Select the type of search you want to perform from the Search by: list.
- (Optional) Choose what Limits , if any, you want applied to the search by either: 1) selecting a limit from the Quick Limits menu or
2) by clicking the More Limits button and choosing from the entire list of limits.
- (Optional) Use the . . . records per page selector to specify how many records from the search result set you want see on each page your web browser displays.
- Click the Search button to begin your search. You can also click the Reset button to clear the search page.