The University of Illinois Library Catalog is a database of all the Library's materials, including books, journals, newspapers, e-books, videos, microfilms, and much more! You can use the Library Catalog to:
- Log into your catalog account
- Search for items at the University of Illinois
- Request items and have them delivered to any library on campus
- View items you have checked out and renew items online
- Save searches and get updates when new items are added
- Save, organize, and retrieve library records from any device
If any item is not available in the University of Illinois Library Catalog, you can search within the I-Share catalog, which includes most academic libraries in the state of Illinois. You can also easily toggle between searching the U of I collection and I-Share within the catalog.
Do you still have questions after reviewing this guide? Here is a brief video on how to get help and give feedback.