Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Policies and Guidelines for Reserving Rooms
Policies for the Rooms at the Funk ACES Library
Overview of rooms available in Funk Library.
Group Study Rooms: The Funk Library has six study rooms, located on the 3rd and 4th floors. To reserve rooms, use the online room reservation system. If you have trouble using the online room reservation system please call the Funk Library Circulation Desk at 217-333-2416 or stop in the library for help.
These rooms contain a table, whiteboard, and several chairs. Dry erase markers for the whiteboards are available at the Circulation Desk. Please provide the Circulation Desk with an I card, at the time of your Reservation, should you like to use dry erase markers.
- Rooms 301, 305, 309, 401, 405, and 409 may be reserved.
- Rooms may be reserved by any library patron in 30 minute increments, up to a maximum of two hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Patrons are allowed only two active reservations at the Funk library.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved start time; otherwise, your entire reservation will be forfeited.
- Unreserved rooms may be used on a first come, first served basis.