Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Import the Warped Image
- Open ArcMap.
- Under the File menu, select Map Document Properties.
- In the properties, check "Store relative pathnames to data sources".
- Click “OK”.
- Save the ArcMap document with a meaningful name.
- Remember to save your work frequently.
- Drag the image you want to uncurl into the ArcMap Table Of Contents.
- A window may pop up asking if you want to build pyramids. Respond "Yes".
- You will then be notified that the spatial reference information is missing. Respond "OK".
- The result will look something like this: