Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Reserves. Materials can be placed on print or electronic reserves.
- Print materials can be placed on reserve at almost any convenient library. Contact the Biology Library, Kelli Trei at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-244-2503. Choose the option that you think is best for you and your students.
- Reference. The Biology Librarian is available for reference assistance 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. She offers assistance with locating and using resources and services. Additional services include help with formulating search strategies, locating information on campus, and verifying citations. Please email reference questions to email@example.com, call (217) 244-2503, or use the online Ask A Librarian service.
- Instruction Sessions. Arrange sessions with the Biology Librarian about how to use library resources and related topics by calling (217) 244-2503.
- New Book & Journal Lists. New Books received are posted on a rolling basis.
- Many additional services are available at the Funk ACES Library, including study room reservations.