Tell Me More language-training software is available through the Library.
Learning programs for beginner through advanced levels are available for American English, British English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Spanish (Spain). Asian languages will be available soon.
All you need to do to get started is navigate to the resource and create an account. Follow the instructions found on the Literatures and Languages Library homepage: Www.library.illinois.edu/llx under “Quick Links”.
· Easy-to-comprehend content created by expert instructional designers.
· Specialized oral communication content.
· Supplemental Business and Culture specific content.
· Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening Workshops.
· 37 different types of learning activities/interactions.
· Speech Recognition with playback and achievement scale.
· Spoken Error Tracking System (SETS®) technology automatically detects and corrects your pronunciation errors.
· Professional voice-overs, videos, 3-D animations, and real-world graphics.
· Anytime, anywhere accessibility.