After this session, students in Anthropology 399JD will...
1. Understand techniques and resources for developing a research question from a general topic.
2. Devise a search strategy using keywords relevant to the refined research question.
3. Identify and compare subject-specific and general sources of scholarly articles and books/book chapters which are appropriate for topics covered in this course.
4. Use their search strategy to find scholarly articles, books, and book chapters that are relevant to the research question.
5. Know how to get more help from the library.
Find Hours, Location, Contact Information, Loan Policies, Research Guides and more on our homepage.
Need library help? Contact SSHEL!