Broken down into several sections, this guide gives an introduction to information available on how to use technology in archival research.
What is in this guide:
- Getting Started
- Things to consider before starting your research.
- Tips on what features cameras have to offer and elements to keep in mind when looking for a camera.
- Taking Pictures
- Suggestions on how to improve the quality of pictures taken in archives.
- Data Organization
- Ways to keep your images and the corresponding data organized.
- What sort of software one might wish to use throughout the project.
- Suggestions on how to backup your information, and reasons why this is important.
- Additional Sources
- Links to various sources with useful information