Reserve an Open Group Study Room at: http://uiuc.evanced.info/Dibs
Group/Collaboration Rooms on the Upper Level of the UGL
Group rooms have the following features:
- Space for group work, projects and conversation.
- All rooms are for group use only. Perfect for up to 6-8 people.
- Available on a first come, first serve basis. All rooms can be scheduled in advance.
- There is a 2 booking limit per week with a maximum of 2 hours per booking.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved start time. Otherwise, the reservation will be forfeited.
What's in the Room? Full contents are listed once you log into the DIBS system
- Whiteboards in each room (check out additional dry-erase markers at our circulation desk!)
- Rooms 1-5 each have a table equipped with 6 laptops/tablet-to-VGA connectors so that students plug in their laptops and share/switch between them on the big screen LCD in the room. Students who use Macbooks/iPads can check out adapters at the front desk.
- Patrons can check out VGA amd HDMI cables from the Loanable Technology Desk for use with the flat screen televisions available in group rooms 1-10.
Media Commons Presentation and Group Study Areas
- 2 rooms that have a table equipped with 6 laptops/tablet-to-VGA connectors so that students plug in their laptops and share/switch between them on the big screen LCD in the room.
- Students who use Macbooks/iPads can check out adapters at the Loanable Technology Desk.
Lower Level Quiet Study Rooms
Have a smaller group of 2 or 3? Need a quieter space? Reserve our reading room on the lower level.
Room D has a table and chairs and electrical outlet.
Reflection Rooms A & B (below) are equipped with a rocking chair, stretching/rocking ball, white noise machine, and low light lamp. They are intended for individuals who need a short time to “destress, regroup, meditate, stretch, or reflect”. Tranquility kits (fidget toys, happy light, noise canceling headphones, exercise bands) can be checked out at the Circulation Desk.