Reserve an Open Group Study Room at: https://uiuc.libcal.com/reserve/
Group/Collaboration Rooms on the Upper Level of the UGL
Group rooms have the following features:
- Space for group work, projects and conversation.
- All rooms are for group use only. Perfect for up to 6-8 people.
- Available on a first come, first serve basis. All rooms can be scheduled in advance.
- There is a 2 booking limit per week with a maximum of 2 hours per booking.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved start time. Otherwise, the reservation will be forfeited.
What's in the Room? Full contents are listed once you log into the Spaces system
- Whiteboards in each room (check out additional dry-erase markers at our circulation desk!)
- Rooms 1-5 each have a table equipped with 6 laptops/tablet-to-VGA connectors so that students plug in their laptops and share/switch between them on the big screen LCD in the room. Students who use Macbooks/iPads can check out adapters at the front desk.
- Patrons can check out VGA and HDMI cables from the Loanable Technology Desk for use with the flat screen televisions available in group rooms 1-10.
Reflection Rooms A & B (below) are equipped with a rocking chair, stretching/rocking ball, white noise machine, and low light lamp. They are intended for individuals who need a short time to “destress, regroup, meditate, stretch, or reflect”. Tranquility kits (fidget toys, happylight, noise canceling headphones, exercise bands) can be checked out at the Loanable Technology Desk and can be reserved for 1 week loan at: https://uiuc.libcal.com/equipment/item/31064