This is how to find ebooks and online text through the library catalog.
- Go to the library website and start your search.
- Your results page should look something like this:
- Click on the link that says ebooks under the University of illinois library VuFind +Catalog.
- You will then be taken to another results page
- Find the items you are looking for from the list. Click on the Get it Online link in the item information.
- You should now be able to access the text or use the "Narrow Your Search" options on right to be more specfic.
- For more information on what to do after this step see the section on Hathi Trust under the "Other Places to get literature Text Online" tab.