Feedly is a reader with a crisp and clean layout. It's available as a browser add-on, website, or as an app. The app version allows you to flip through the various articles in your feeds. The app feels a lot more like a news magazine than a typical reader.
Benefits of using Feedly:
Easy to use
Social and sharing features
App (OSx and Android)
Challenges with Feedly:
Many features, such as certain program integrations, are only available with a paid account.
How do I get started?
To get started with Feedly:
1. Create your Feedly account, or log in with Facebook or Google.
2. Add new feeds using the "Discover and Follow" button. You can also search for new feeds from the top search bar.
3. You can drag and drop your feeds to reorganize them, or select the "Organize Sources" option.
4.You can choose several different layout options, such as Magazine or Cards.
5. You can choose to view All articles, or just articles from Today.
6. Finally, you can export and share articles with Social Features.